Join the GIVE20 Fundraising campaign to support service leadership, national service recognition programs, and scholarships by donating $20.
Watch our video to see 20 reasons why you should participate in our campaign! Your $20 will help support:
- Service students on their individual service leadership journey
- Service leaders involved in The GIVE’s Center’s Service Leadership Development programs
- Promising Leaders Pathway: a program to prepare emerging leaders to take on a higher level position in a service organization
- Servant Leader Cohort: a program designed to teach, inspire and train students on servant leader principles, as well as assist them in planning a service program or project
- Service President’s Circle: a program for current service presidents to strengthen their leadership
- Starfish Graduates Program: a program for top graduating service leaders
- GC Service Council: a program that works with service presidents & treasurers to educate, inspire and equip them to lead a strong service organization
- GIVE Liaisons: a program that works with representatives from all registered student organizations to assist them with collaboration, networking and event planning.
Last fall, The GIVE Center hit a $20 million economic impact on our community. In celebration of this large milestone, we are asking 200 people to donate $20 and challenge 2 other people (parents, family members, friends, co-workers, and GC staff, faculty or alumni) to donate $20 to The GIVE Center in a 200-hour time span!
Together, let’s save the world one starfish at a time!